The CyberKnife Treatment Center is a multi-specialty center focused on bringing the best care and the highest technological advances for the treatment of tumors, both cancerous and benign, and various disease processes using CyberKnife Radiosurgery technology. Central Baptist Hospital was the first hospital in the state of Kentucky to provide this treatment technology.
The treatment team includes: a Dosimetrist, Neurosurgeon, Radiation Oncologist, Radiation Physicist, Radiation Therapists, Oncology Certified Nurses, other surgeons and a CyberKnife Coordinator who coordinates the patient’s process through the treatment.
- More about the CyberKnife Treatment Center
- CyberKnife Radiology
- How does CyberKnife work?
- What makes the CyberKnife unique?
- The CyberKnife outpatient process
- CyberKnife treatment options
- The benefits of CyberKnife
- Is CyberKnife clinically proven?
The CyberKnife Treatment Center is located at 1740 Nicholasville Road in Lexington, Kentucky. The phone numbers are: toll free 1-877-63-Cyber (632-9237) or local 859-260-4460. For a map and driving directions, please click here.
For more information about Central Baptist Hospital's CyberKnife, contact the CyberKnife Coordinator at 859-260-4483 or click here for e-mail. You can also visit cyberknifesupport.org or cksociety.org for more information.
Please download and print the following documents for your records:
- Appointment Letter
- Initial Patient Assessment
- Medicare Form
- Radiation Oncology Map
- Registration Form
- Driving Directions to Radiation Oncology & Cyberknife Treatment Center
View these videos: